A Gardener’s Approach to Growth and Nurturance
An amalgamation of the 5 major pedagogical approaches makes the curriculum at TSRA wholesome and self evolving.
The pedagogy at TSRA is Constructivist, Collaborative, Integrative, Reflective and Inquiry-Based. A robust combination of the above approaches is what propels and makes learning at TSRA exceptional.
The comprehensive learning at TSRA encompasses –
- Learning to learn – Capitalising on the varied learning styles of a learner and promotes individuality in a child.
- Learning to do – Enabling the learner to use the knowledge and skill in a variety of situations and challenges.
- Learning to live together – Focusing on building an understanding of other people and an appreciation of interdependence.
- Learning to be – Developing self-worth and promoting agency in a learner by meeting their safety, psychological and developmental needs.
- Learning to be better citizens – Imbibing a sense of community and development of character.
At The Shri Ram Academy, we are dedicated to creating an environment that fosters curiosity, learning, and personal growth..
12th February 2023
What is an IB education? How does the IB curriculum help students become compassionate and competent?…
25th February 2023