A Gardener’s Approach to Growth and Nurturance
An amalgamation of the 5 major pedagogical approaches makes the curriculum at TSRA wholesome and self evolving.
The pedagogy at TSRA is Constructivist, Collaborative, Integrative, Reflective and Inquiry-Based. A robust combination of the above approaches is what propels and makes learning at TSRA exceptional.
The comprehensive learning at TSRA encompasses –
- Learning to learn – Capitalising on the varied learning styles of a learner and promotes individuality in a child.
- Learning to do – Enabling the learner to use the knowledge and skill in a variety of situations and challenges.
- Learning to live together – Focusing on building an understanding of other people and an appreciation of interdependence.
- Learning to be – Developing self-worth and promoting agency in a learner by meeting their safety, psychological and developmental needs.
- Learning to be better citizens – Imbibing a sense of community and development of character.